Everyone deserves and expects to be fairly compensated for a job well done. A well thought out and implemented compensation accomplishes the following:
- Helps you to recruit top candidates
- Helps you to retain your best employees
- Motivates employees to do their best work
- Motivated employees support your objectives
- Helps prepare you for growth and expansion
- Keeps your firm competitive
In addition to wages and salary, compensation can include:
- Benefits-i.e., health/life/disability insurance
- Profit Sharing
The following are ideas and suggestions for designing your compensation program. Please note that these are samples only, where necessary you may need to consult with your BD.
Note: You must always be in compliance with State and Federal employment laws.