THE IMPORTANCE OF SEGMENTING YOUR CLIENTS
Your best new client is very often your best old client. You need to go through the exercise of segmenting your clients to really know whom those best clients are and how you can continue to grow and benefit from the relationship.
- Decide your criteria for A, B, and C clients – it’s not always about money, a client who gives you a lot of good referrals but not alot of personal business could be an A client
- List your clients by category
- List all the services you provide the client
- Look at the services you are not currently providing
- Have they given your referrals? If not, why not.
Click here to get to the Segmentation for, we have provided:
Managing your clients, is an important part of managing your business. It is also part of your marketing and you will find this form and advice in our Marketing sections as well.