Your clients are your first priority. Here are some procedures that should be followed by you and every member of your staff:
Client Phone Calls & Emails
- Return all phone calls and emails by the end of the business day (both you and your staff).
- Your staff should alert you immediately to all clients who want to speak with you.
- Every member of your staff should know what they can handle themselves and know to alert you about everything they do for a client.
- Document through your CRM the return call or email (archive your email as well) and the details of your discussion.
- Follow-up the discussion with appropriate action and then re-contact the client.
- Make notes about all action taken in CRM and by whom.
Actions Taken for Clients
- Whenever a client asks for something from a staff member, the advisor needs to be made aware of the action that is taken.
- Everything done for a client needs to be recorded in the notes section of the client’s records.
- A follow-up call and email to the client with the action taken and the result should be sent right away.
- The advisor must be informed of every step taken and the final result.